No.Videos and photos are saved on the camera microSD card.
However you can preview the videos and photos on your smartphone by using the OXO App. OXO App also allows you to download to your smartphone all those videos and photos that you select to be downloaded.
- How do I select 4K 30fps?
- When I playback my videos on the computer, the sound sometimes is lagged or simply there is no sound. What happened? And why do I have trouble playing the videos sometimes?
- What are the naming guidelines for photos and videos captured by the camera?
- What is the bitrate for each resolution? How much space does each minute of video take up accordingly?
- Are my videos and photos saved on my smarthphone?