No, it does not. 4k videos will be record on 4K/30 but previewed at 1080/30 on a 4K TV via HDMI.
OXO 4K Camera can output a maximum format of 1080/30 through the mini HDMI port
- How do I select 4K 30fps?
- When I playback my videos on the computer, the sound sometimes is lagged or simply there is no sound. What happened? And why do I have trouble playing the videos sometimes?
- What are the naming guidelines for photos and videos captured by the camera?
- What is the bitrate for each resolution? How much space does each minute of video take up accordingly?
- Are my videos and photos saved on my smarthphone?