Please follow the steps below for troubleshooting:
- Press the shutter/power button to turn on the camera.
- Open the App — There is the option to enter the connection page. Enter the connection page and locate the connect button.
- Locate the camera WiFi (hotspot named OXO4K_ followed by the 7 digit serial number)
- Enter the default password（12345678）to connect to the camera.
- How do I pair my camera with the App?
- How can I change the WiFi password?
- Why can't I connect to WiFi?
- What is the camera's factory default WiFi hotspot?
- Why can't I detect the camera's WiFi hotspot?
- My phone is connected to the App. Why does the video freeze when I try to watch it?
- What is the maximum distance between camera and mobile phone when controlling camera using the App?
- What is the WiFi transmission speed?
- Why can't I access the internet after the App has connected to my camera?
- How many users can simultanously be connected with the camera WiFi?