Press the shutter button to power on the device. Press the shutter button again to start recording video.
After powering on the camera, use the mobile App to switch to other modes
- How do I take photos or videos?
- What photo/video modes do my camera support and what does each mode allow?
- How do I quickly take a video?
- Why can't I take pictures/videos?
- Is it normal that the camera gets hot during video shooting?
- Why doesn't my camera have sound?
- How do I get my camera focused?
- What are some of my camera's options?
- What is the image stabilization function? Which resolutions are supported?
- How do I invert the image on my camera?
- Why is my video divided into multiple clips when I am recording?
- Will the video being shot be saved if suddenly the battery dies or the SD Card memory runs out?
- What’s the highest frames per second (fps) for 4K video?
- Why is the length of all videos 5 minutes when shooting 4K videos?
- Why is it taking a longer time to finish recording a 4K video?