Up to a maximum of two users can be simultanously connected to the camera WiFi for video preview. However, it is not recommended that more than one user connect to the camera WiFi as this would translate into more power consumption and heat, which might reduce the video recording duration.
When capturing video at high resolutions or high frame rates, the camera may become quite hot to the touch as it requires lots of processing power and large amounts of data being written to the SD card very quickly. In case more than one user is simultanously connected to the camera WiFi previewing the video, the camera will emit the overheating warning sooner.
For several users simultanously watching live streaming video, please use our OXO Wireless HDMI Solution
- How do I pair my camera with the App?
- How can I change the WiFi password?
- Why can't I connect to WiFi?
- What is the camera's factory default WiFi hotspot?
- Why can't I detect the camera's WiFi hotspot?
- My phone is connected to the App. Why does the video freeze when I try to watch it?
- What is the maximum distance between camera and mobile phone when controlling camera using the App?
- What is the WiFi transmission speed?
- Why can't I access the internet after the App has connected to my camera?
- How many users can simultanously be connected with the camera WiFi?