Camera firmware download here
Please make sure the battery is fully charged before updating the firmware.
Please follow the steps below for updating your camera’s firmware:
- Download the firmware into your computer
- Unzip the zip file and copy the files to the micro SD card root directory
- Put the micro SD card into the camera and turn your camera on
- The top LED light will automatically flash 4 times, which means that the camera is detecting the new firmware.
- The top light will automatically turn off, which means that the camera is updating its firmware.
- After 2-5 minutes the firmware update will be completed and the camera will automatically turn on (bottom light on and top light flashing).
Please do not remove the micro SD card or power on/off the device while updating. Damage caused by doing so cannot be repaired.