Sometimes the camera may lose its WIFI signal. If this is your case, please try to reset the camera by uploading a different firmware version.
Please follow the steps below for uploading to your camera a different firmware version:
Go to the Firmware Versions section under the OXO Support web. You can find them here.
- Download one of the old firmwares into your computer. The firmware will be automatically saved on your computer’s Downloads folder.
- Insert a microSD card into the SD card adapter that came with the card.
- Connect the SD card adapter directly to your computer or by using an external card reader.
- Open the zip folder, which has been generated when downloading the old firmware.
- Copy all the files to the micro SD card root directory, i.e. outside of any folder the micro SD card might have.
- Put the micro SD card into the camera and turn your camera on
- The top LED light will automatically flash 4 times, which means that the camera is detecting the new firmware.
- The top light will automatically turn off, which means that the camera is updating its firmware.
- After 2-5 minutes the firmware update will be completed and the camera will automatically turn on. Please do not remove the micro SD card or power on/off the device while updating. Damage caused by doing so cannot be repaired.
- Now you should be able to find your camera’s WiFi on your mobile device.