Video Resolution: 4k (3840×2160) 30 FPS; 1080 (1920×1080) 120/60/30 FPS; 720 (1280×720) 240/120/60/30 FPS
Video Quality: High, Medium, Low
Photo Resolution: 12 MP, 8MP, 5MP
White Balance (WB): Users can change the white balance to adjust the overall photo/video color.
Exposure compensation (EV): Affects video and photo brightness. When shooting in contrasting light conditions, adjust to control the brightness of the video or photo. Value adjustment will by default increase the brightness of the video or photo.
High Dynamic Range (HDR): The camera captures multiple exposure levels and combines them into a single photo for vibrant colors and more detail in both light and dark areas.
ISO: Change the camera settings for photo-sensitivity under low-light environments. Enhance the brightness for photos and videos. The higher the ISO, the brighter the captured photo or video and the greater the noise resulting in a grainier result. The opposite is true as well.
Metering mode: Calculate brightness range. OXO 4K Camera has global, center and spot metering modes.
Field of View (FOV): Wide, Medium, Narrow.
Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS): EIS helps the footage stay clear and stable.
Encoding: H264 or H265.
Rotation: The camera feed can be inverted or rotated 180 degrees.
- How do I take photos or videos?
- What photo/video modes do my camera support and what does each mode allow?
- How do I quickly take a video?
- Why can't I take pictures/videos?
- Is it normal that the camera gets hot during video shooting?
- Why doesn't my camera have sound?
- How do I get my camera focused?
- What are some of my camera's options?
- What is the image stabilization function? Which resolutions are supported?
- How do I invert the image on my camera?
- Why is my video divided into multiple clips when I am recording?
- Will the video being shot be saved if suddenly the battery dies or the SD Card memory runs out?
- What’s the highest frames per second (fps) for 4K video?
- Why is the length of all videos 5 minutes when shooting 4K videos?
- Why is it taking a longer time to finish recording a 4K video?