The camera has a built-in 3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis accelerometer, real-time motion detection camera, and real-time motion compensation which help enhance the image quality to the highest level.
Supported Resolutions:4K fps:30; 1080p fps:120, 60, 30
- How do I take photos or videos?
- What photo/video modes do my camera support and what does each mode allow?
- How do I quickly take a video?
- Why can't I take pictures/videos?
- Is it normal that the camera gets hot during video shooting?
- Why doesn't my camera have sound?
- How do I get my camera focused?
- What are some of my camera's options?
- What is the image stabilization function? Which resolutions are supported?
- How do I invert the image on my camera?
- Why is my video divided into multiple clips when I am recording?
- Will the video being shot be saved if suddenly the battery dies or the SD Card memory runs out?
- What’s the highest frames per second (fps) for 4K video?
- Why is the length of all videos 5 minutes when shooting 4K videos?
- Why is it taking a longer time to finish recording a 4K video?