What kind of HDMI cable do I need?

To connect the camera to your TV you will need a slim High Speed HDMI cable with Ethernet- HDMI to HDMI Mini M/M so that you can connect the camera’s HDMI Mini (type C) port to a display/device with and HDMI (type A) port.

We recommend the 1,8m Slim High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet – HDMI to HDMI Mini M/M by manufacturer StarTech (Product ID: HDMIACMM6)