Please follow the steps below for troubleshooting:
- Check that the camera’s WiFi is turned on (top front light of the camera must be on). If not, turn WiFi on by pressing the WiFi button during 6 seconds.
- On the App, tap-> Settings-> Advanced Settings->WiFi – and check the WiFi name. Then, search for the WiFi hotspot by this name.
- Check if your smartphone supports 5G. The camera’s WiFi’s support is 5G.
- How do I pair my camera with the App?
- How can I change the WiFi password?
- Why can't I connect to WiFi?
- What is the camera's factory default WiFi hotspot?
- Why can't I detect the camera's WiFi hotspot?
- My phone is connected to the App. Why does the video freeze when I try to watch it?
- What is the maximum distance between camera and mobile phone when controlling camera using the App?
- What is the WiFi transmission speed?
- Why can't I access the internet after the App has connected to my camera?
- How many users can simultanously be connected with the camera WiFi?