- Check that the SD card is inserted into the camera.
- Check that the camera’s WiFi is turned on (top front light of the camera must be on). If not, turn WiFi on by pressing the WiFi button during 6 seconds. (See User Manual)
- Check that the App is not connected to a different camera’s WiFi hotspot.
- Check that the App’s WiFi password is correct. The default password is 12345678.
- Check if another phone is connected to the camera. The camera can only be connected to one phone at a time.
- Please make sure that the phone and the camera are within 10 meters from each other.
- Check that there are not too many other WiFi hotspots nearby that may interfere with your connection.
Once the above steps are done and corrected, please exit the App and restart the camera. Open the App and try to connect again.
If the above steps still do not resolve the problem, select-> Advance Settings-> Camera Info->Reset Camera-> Confirm-to restore to factory settings and then reconnect.
Otherwise, please download the latest version of OXO Cam App.